Monday, June 14, 2010

Epistle


Readership:


There have been comments made and discussions had about the privacy, and anonymity provided herein. This blog is indented to be Anonymous and not to be harmful, defacing, defaming, divulging, revealing, or in any other way uncomfortable to any reader who may stumble upon it. With this internet being a world-wide phenomenon, it is clear that readership can (and is, as indicated by the map at the bottom of the page) worldwide. In this wise, I will now have only selected bits, if any bits, from my 2 year religious foray divulged on my blog. I encourage you to go back and read what I have written before. There is a lot there to mull through and should keep you busy for another year or so.


I sincerely apologize to anyone who’s feeling may have been hurt, who’s comfort may have been breached, who’s anonymity appears to have been lost, or to any one else that may have felt personally effected by this blog in the negative. It is intended merely to be a Log that I keep on the web. So from this point on, I will select snippets and stories to share, and will edit them first, so as to retain complete anonymity.


I appreciate your understanding an co-operation. I Love You All.


I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and I am so pleased and honored to have the opportunity to be out here teaching it to all I come in contact with. I know that it is true, and I know that you cannot know the Church is not true unless you pray and ask God. And I know that if you do pray and ask God, he will manifest the truth of it unto you by the power of the holy ghost. and by the power of the holy ghost you may, and will know the truth of all things.


Sincerely, Elder Ethan Williams

No comments: