Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mission

Howdy.

I'm leaving on a Mission for the LDS church tomorrow at 1:00 p.m. So I won't be posting anything clever or complainy for about two years. but letters will still be posted to the blog.

If any of you wish to contact me, please look at my facebook account, the address is right underneath my picture. OR contact my family, by way of phone, e-mail, facebook, or BLOG (that is a link to my dads blog. ask him for my info.) Thank you for reading, my devout (and under-appreciated) readership.

See you guys later

Ethan Williams


3 Ne. 18: 30-32

" 30 Nevertheless, ye shall not acast him out from among you, but ye shall bminister unto him and shall pray for him unto the Father, in my name; and if it so be that he repenteth and is baptized in my name, then shall ye receive him, and shall minister unto him of my flesh and blood.
31 But if he repent not he shall not be numbered among my people, that he may not destroy my people, for behold I aknow bmy sheep, and they are numbered.
32 Nevertheless, ye shall not cast him out of your asynagogues, or your places of worship, for unto such shall ye continue to minister; for ye know not but what they will return and repent, and come unto me with full purpose of heart, and I shall bheal them; and ye shall be the means of bringing salvation unto them."


No comments: