Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Photoshops I Did Myself

Here is a picture I made on Photoshop. I've been photoshop crazy the past little while.



So... Theres a photoshoppy picture I made that I am proud of.
and America, I need your help.

I need your honest opinions in order to help me. I'm gonna put up a few photos here and I would ask that you all tell me with ones you like the most. Preferrably which three you like the most. I have a poll in the upper right corner of my blog (look and see) that you can rate on, or, if you don't have a blogspot I.D. then just leave a comment. Thank you.

The first Image, (A) is the the photoshop picture. (A) is the Walk one,



(B) Birdhouse
(C) Trees
(D)New York Street
(E)Ski-lift
(F) Woman in NYC

Anyhow, Thank you very much, and please comment.







2 comments:

jakeandlacey said...

They're all pretty sweet. I like the last two the best! For whatever that's worth :). Good job!

Amy Bigelow said...

I like B. I would do another version of it to see how it looks. Ctrl+J and turn it into a deep sepia tone, and then play with all the different overlays. And opacity levels. What if the background was a dark color instead of white? I really like it how it is, just putting in some ideas too. :) I am really happy to find a fellow photoshop-lover!